Idly Rice (Boiled)
₹96.00 – ₹2,299.00
Earn 1 - 23 point upon purchasing this product.
Idly Ponmani rice is cultivated in the beds of the Cauvery basin. It is unpolished rice. The taste of this rice brings eternal joy. The taste and quality of the rice are a challenge to all other categories in the market.
- It is easy to digest and can help lower cholesterol
- It is rich in vitamin E.
Idly Rice (Boiled), also known as parboiled rice, is a type of rice that is commonly used in the preparation of idlis, a popular South Indian dish. It is a short-grained, fat and oval-shaped rice that is partially boiled in the husk before being hulled and polished.
The parboiling process involves soaking the rice in water, steaming it, and then drying it before removing the husk. This process helps to retain the nutrients in the rice, making it a healthier option compared to white rice.
- Idly Rice Boiled is a wonderful source of critical nutrients like fibre, B vitamins, and minerals like calcium, iron, and zinc.
- The parboiling technique aids in the retention of these nutrients in the rice.
- Idly rice has a low glycemic index, which means that it is digested and absorbed slowly by the body. This can assist to manage blood sugar levels and prevent insulin surges.
- Gluten-free: Idly rice is naturally gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for people suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- The parboiling procedure makes the rice simpler to digest than other types of rice, making it an ideal choice for people who have digestive problems.
- Idly rice is versatile since it may be used in a range of cuisines, such as idlis, dosas, and other South Indian dishes. It can also be used in dishes as a substitute for other types of rice.
- Carbohydrates: Idli rice is heavy in carbohydrates, with one cup of cooked rice providing about 45 grams.
- Fiber: It is also a good source of fibre, with one cup of cooked rice providing about 1.5 grams.
- Protein: Idli rice is a poor source of protein, with one cup of cooked rice providing only about 2 grams.
- Idli rice is high in several vital vitamins and minerals, including thiamin (vitamin B1), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Idli rice is low in fat, with one cup of cooked rice containing less than one gram.
- Gluten-free: Idli rice is naturally gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for those who are gluten-intolerant.
1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 26kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.