Moong Dal Split Without Skin
₹129.00 – ₹249.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
Yellow moong dal refers to green beans that have been skinned and split, which makes them flat, yellow, and fast-cooking.
- It is also low in fat and high in B vitamins, calcium, and potassium.
It is highly recommended for children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers because it provides the necessary nutrition.
Moong Dal is a readily digested source of high-quality proteins. It is also a great source of important fatty acids, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. It has anti-inflammatory effects that lessen swelling and is highly beneficial for diabetes patients.
- :Skinless dal split is a great source of plant-based protein, making it a great option for vegetarians and vegans
- Low in fat: It is a healthy food choice for people trying to control their weight because it is low in fat and calories.
- High in dietary fiber, it can assist to support a healthy digestive system, avoid constipation, and lower cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidants found in moong dal divided without the skin help combat free radicals and stop oxidative damage to the body’s cells.
- It is a heart-healthy food
In this article, we will explore some common dal and its benefits.