Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
Cloves are an excellent source of beta-carotene, which gives them their rich brown color.
- Cloves contain antioxidants that help your body fight free radicals, and carotenoid pigments can be converted into vitamin A, an important nutrient for keeping your eyes healthy.
- It reduces the risk of ulcers and improves liver function.
10 in stock
Benefits of clove
- It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and swelling in the body.
- Using cloves can protect the body from free radical damage and reduce the chance of contracting chronic diseases.
- Due to their inherent antiseptic qualities, cloves can combat bacteria and enhance tooth health.
- It has natural digestive properties and can help improve digestion, reduce bloating, and relieve constipation.
- It has natural analgesic properties that can help reduce pain and inflammation in the body.
- For headaches and toothaches, it is a natural remedy..
- Due to their natural expectorant characteristics, cloves can help clear mucus and ease cold and cough symptoms.
- May help improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes by regulating insulin levels.
Popular cooking of clove spice:
- These spices are delicious in baked goods such as pumpkin pie, gingerbread, and fruitcakes for a warm and spicy flavour.
- Used to rub and marinade meat dishes like ham and roast pork. They go nicely with other warm spices, like nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Rice dishes like pilaf and biryani can be given a tasty, aromatic flavor by adding cloves. They go nicely with other spices like saffron and cardamom.
- After steeping entire cloves in hot water, you can prepare tea with them. For coughs, colds, and sore throats, we can treat them naturally with clove tea.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.