Red Chilli Powder
₹78.00 – ₹169.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
We use our own farm’s red chilies to make fresh chilli powder without adding any additional color or flavor.
India is home to a wide range of red chillies, each with its own distinct flavor. Chilli powder adds a punch of flavour to any meal it’s used in.
- Chillies aid in the production of high levels of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It stimulates the production of digestive juices in the stomach, alleviating a variety of health issues such as constipation and gas.
- It also aids in the removal of mucus from the respiratory tract, which helps to alleviate nasal congestion.
We can make red chilli powder by crushing up red chilies. Used for cooking as a spice and flavoring to enhance meals.
.The type of chilli peppers used can affect the amount of heat, and the level of spiciness can range from mild to extremely spicy.
- Controls blood pressure levels,
- Aids in digestion
- Aids in weight loss,
- Enhances cognitive function,
- Boosts heart health
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Strengthens the immune system and fights diseases.
How to store red chilli powder?
Keep tightly sealed containers out of direct sunlight and heat.
Our kaadu organics can assist you in maintaining your health by encouraging you to live a healthy lifestyle,consume organic foods and have a positive perspective
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
Red chilies are resistant to dust, moisture, insects, and other pests; they are dried using a sun dryer.
The original color is maintained.
Organic / natural chili powder (lal mirch powder) is free of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers used in traditionally farmed chilli peppers.
Watch the drying process of red chillies on solar in this video.
100gm, 200gm, 250gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.