Organic Red Chilli
₹65.00 – ₹299.00
Earn 1 - 3 point upon purchasing this product.
Red chillies increase the level of vitamin C, which helps the immune system fight chronic disease.
- The antioxidants in them have been shown to help prevent disease, including some cancers and stomach ulcers.
- It helps prevent heart-related ailments.
- It can generate heat in your body, which is associated with weight loss and a reduced risk of type II diabetes.
Organic Red Chilli: Another product from our very own Farm
- Dried red chilli helps enhance digestion, lessen bloating, and promote the formation of digestive enzymes.
- Increase metabolism, which may help with weight management.
- Rich in antioxidants, it helps protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Red chillies lower the risk of chronic illnesses and increase immunity.
- Improve heart health, improve circulation, and lower cholesterol levels.
- A substance called capsaicin has the capacity to fight cancer cells and has anti-cancer properties.
- Used to flavor and spice a variety of foods.
- People use red chilies in a variety of ways, including by adding them to spice blends like garam masala, curry powder, and chilli powder.
How long does it take a red chilli to grow?
Flowering and fruit setting: Between 50 and 60 days after transplantation, flowering begins, followed by 10 to 20 days of fruit setting. A berry, chilli fruit. It takes 35 to 40 days for it to reach maturity.
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
Red chilies are resistant to dust, moisture, insects, and other pests; they are dried using a sun dryer.
The original color is maintained. All in all, a truly organically grown product
Watch the following videos: in addition to the greenery, see the red fruit
watch our Organic Red chilli field in our Kaadu Organics Farm
Also, watch our solar drying of chillies in our farm
100gm, 250gm, 500gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.