Seeraga Samba Rice( Boiled)
₹154.00 – ₹699.00
Earn 2 - 7 points upon purchasing this product.
The term “seeraga,” which means cumin in Tamil, refers to the rice’s distinctively curved shape, which is similar to cumin seed. The grains of this rice are smaller in size.
Seeraga Samba Raw Rice is an aromatic rice variety from southern India highly preferred for preparing biriyani.
Seeraga Samba Rice
It is renowned for its distinctive scent, delicate texture, and nutty taste.
- It is high in fiber, which can help promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- This makes it a good choice for people with diabetes or those looking to manage their blood sugar levels.
- It is a good source of several important nutrients, including iron, magnesium, and selenium.
- These nutrients are important for maintaining healthy bones, supporting immune function,
- Promoting healthy brain function.
- It is gluten-free, which makes it a good option for people with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.
- It is a filling and satisfying food, which can help promote feelings of fullness and prevent overeating.
- People commonly use Samba rice in preparing biryanis, pulao, and other rice dishes.
- Can prepare the delicious and easy dish of lemon rice.
- Cooking seeraga samba rice with coconut milk and spices yields a fragrant and tasty dish.
Recipe Video Link:
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Veg Pulao Recipe
1kg, 2kg, 5kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.