₹66.00 – ₹154.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
Curcuma longa, often known as turmeric, is a member of the ginger family and is native to southwest India. .
- It’s a good therapy choice for psoriasis, an autoimmune skin illness, because it has antiseptic and antioxidant characteristics.
- It relaxes the blood vessels, which helps to prevent cardiac problems.
- They have an anti-inflammatory function that aids in the treatment of heartburn and acidity.
Turmeric powder has a bright yellow color that can add vibrancy and depth to dishes.
It has been used in traditional medicine and cooking for centuries. Turmeric is well-known for its possible health advantages, which are mostly attributable to curcumin, its active ingredient.
Benefits of haldi powder:
- Curcumin contains potent anti-inflammatory characteristics that may aid in the reduction of inflammation in the body. This could help those suffering from arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other inflammatory illnesses.
- Turmeric powder has powerful antioxidants that may help protect the body from free radical damage.
- Curcumin may benefit brain function and lower the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- It may reduce the risk of heart disease by improving blood flow, reducing inflammation, and lowering cholesterol levels.
- May help improve digestive health by reducing inflammation in the gut and promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Potential cancer-fighting properties
Is it safe to consume organic turmeric powder on a daily basis?
“It’s safe to take up to 8 grams per day, but my recommendation for the general population would be 500 to 1,000 milligrams per day,” says Hopsecger. She recommends combining it with heart-healthy fats such as oils, avocado, nuts, and seeds for maximum absorption.
scientific name of turmeric: Curcuma longa and Curcuma aromatica.
Watch Kaadu Spices Video
100gm, 200gm, 250gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.