Urad Dal Whole White
₹154.00 – ₹894.00
Earn 2 - 9 points upon purchasing this product.
- Urad dal is rich in fibre, both soluble and insoluble, which is known to improve our digestion.
- It improves bone health.
- This is grown in natural/pesticide-free methods. You can find traces of skin left in a few deals.
- It is also high in folic acid which is useful to produce the RBCs in the blood thus maintaining good blood health. It is highly recommended for women of all ages, especially pregnant ladies.
Urad dal whole white is a type of lentil that people commonly use in Indian cuisine.
- A source of plant-based protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues in the body.
- A good source of dietary fibre, which helps in digestion, regulates bowel movements, and reduces the risk of constipation,
- Contains high amounts of soluble fibre, which helps reduce bad cholesterol levels in the blood and prevents the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- A rich source of carbohydrates that provide energy to the body.
- The fiber content in urad dal helps regulate blood sugar levels, making it beneficial for people with diabetes.
- It has calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, which are important minerals for bone health.
- A good source of iron, folate, and vitamin B, which are essential for a healthy immune system.
- It has a vitamin B complex, which promotes healthy skin and prevents skin-related disorders.
To know more about dals, Read Kaadu Dals
500gm, 1kg, 3kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.