Wood Pressed Coconut Oil
Earn 2 points upon purchasing this product.
- Coconut is an excellent natural moisturizer that is beneficial to dry skin. It nourishes the skin and hair and aids in the maintenance of healthy skin and hair.
- A great, healthier alternative to refined oils that can be used for everything from sautéing to deep frying
- It has many antioxidants, which help neutralize the free radicals that might cause harm to the body
- Apart from cooking, it can also be used for a variety of reasons, like oil pulling
Out of stock
A traditional ghani machine or a wooden press can both be using to create wood-pressed coconut oil. This technique involves pressing the shredded coconut to extract the oil by putting it in a wooden press. This is not the same as the more recent method of extracting coconut oil, which does it by using heat and chemicals.
Store the wood pressed coconut oil in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Vitamins, minerals, and good fats are ingredients found in this oil.
- The cholesterol-lowering effects of lauric acid, a component of coconut oil, have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease.
- The body can recover from inflammation and fend off chronic diseases thanks to the anti-inflammatory components included.
- It has been demonstrated that the medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) found in coconut oil boost metabolism and aid in weight loss.
- assist in enhancing digestion and avoiding problems with it such as bloating, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It has several advantages, including being excellent for your skin and helping to keep it young-looking and healthy.
- lt is a natural energy booster, a great source of antioxidants, helps fight infections, and is heart-healthy.
Some cooking recipes that you can try using wood-pressed oil:
Heat the oven to 375 degrees for the roasted chicken. A spoonful of wood-pressed oil sis using to rub a whole chicken before seasoning it with salt and pepper. Roast for one hour and fifteen minutes in the oven, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Before cutting, let the chicken 10 minutes to rest.
Fried rice: Prepare the rice per the directions on the package, then set it aside. In a wok or big skillet, heat a tablespoon of wood pressed oil, then add sliced onions, carrots, and peas. Cook for a few minutes, then stir-fry the cooked rice for a few more minutes, or until it is thoroughly warm. To taste, mix in sesame oil and soy sauce.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.