Good Market enrolled Kaadu Organics as their community member. Kaadu Organics is committed to protecting the natural environment, improving farmers’ livelihoods, and providing a reliable, traceable source of affordable natural foods.
Kaadu Organics started with their own organic certified farm in Tamil Nadu, and when local shops and customers began requesting continuous supply, they developed a trusted network of farmers in the region. For farmers, Kaadu Organics helps with crop selection, seed sourcing, government organic subsidies, organic technical support, and year-round market access.
For retailers, Kaadu Organics offers verification, sample testing, quality control, and delivery of a broad selection of heirloom rice’s, millets, legumes, cold-pressed oils, spices, coffee, fruits, jaggery, honey, and value-added products. Farmers set prices in advance and are paid within five days. Kaadu Organics demonstrates and promotes the use of solar pumps, solar dryers, and renewable energy.
- Environmental Benefit: Our products and services were developed to directly benefit the environment.
- Biodiversity conservation or restoration
- Waste reduction
- Toxic or hazardous substance reduction
- Environmental remediation
- Awareness, education, and action
- Sustainable Harvest: We ensure that harvest does not exceed sustainable levels or damage ecosystem health
- Product Impact: Our products are developed to minimize environmental impact
- Made from 100% plant-based, renewable materials
- Materials harvested or collected from a sustainably managed source
- Made from organic certified materials or ingredients
- Compostable. Product decomposes with no toxic residue
- Packaging: We designed our packaging to minimize environmental impact
- Customers encouraged to bring their own containers
- Agricultural Inputs: We use inputs that minimize environmental impact
Click here to read more :
Good Market Enrolled KAADU ORGANICS as their Community member.
Read more about Kaadu Organics Journey https://kaaduorganics.com/index.php/2023/02/17/the-founder-arunkumar-gandhi-shares-from-seed-to-harvest-a-farmers-journey-towards-su/