Earn 2 points upon purchasing this product.
The most common type of banana is the peyan, which is well-known for its medicinal properties.
- It aids in the relief of gastrointestinal problems.
- Peyan bananas can be fed to children because of their cooling properties.
- It can also be used as a constipation healer.
Out of stock
- Peyan Banana helps to relieve digestive discomfort.
- Due to its cooling properties, peyan bananas can be given to children.
- It has the potential to treat constipation.
Vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and dietary fibre are just a few of the vitamins and minerals that bananas are a good source of.
Peyan Bananas’ high dietary fibre content can aid in promoting regularity and preventing constipation, which may enhance digestive health.
Bananas have a low glycemic index, which implies that they can aid in controlling blood sugar levels and preventing spikes in insulin levels.
The potassium in bananas may help lower blood pressure and lower the risk of heart disease, which may enhance cardiovascular health.
- Bananas’ low calorie and high fibre content may help to increase feelings of fullness and cause people to consume less calories, which may help with weight loss.
- Bananas are a good source of carbohydrates, which can offer energy for activity, which may enhance performance
To Know more ,Click Varieties of banana