Wood Pressed Castor Oil
₹74.00 – ₹175.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
- It has also been used to treat a variety of medical conditions, the most common of which are digestive issues.
- In the small intestine, castor oil is converted to ricinoleic acid. This hastens the digestion process.
- Castor oil has shown some potential benefits for the face and skin.
The manufacturer presses castor seeds using wooden instruments to extract wood pressed castor oil.
It has a lot of ricinoleic acid, which helps to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- Its anti-inflammatory qualities can assist in reducing joint discomfort and inflammation.
Fatty acids in it nourish and moisturise the skin. Dryness, irritation, and other skin issues can be avoided.
You can use it straight to cuts and wounds to speed healing and prevent infections.
- Boost your immune system, which helps your body produce more white blood cells.
What is the purpose of wood-pressed castor oil?
Salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of this oil, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 clove of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
Click here to know more about castor oil benefits : https://www.facebook.com/KaaduOrganics/photos/a.117795178989080/1166012334167354/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.