Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
Banana enthusiasts know it by a variety of names, including Chiquita, Elaichi banana, Pisang Raja, and others, and it is well-known for its flavor all over the world.
- Yellaki bananas are abundant in fibre, vitamin B6, and potassium, all of which provide rapid energy and encourage you to become more active.
- Yelakki bananas aid weight gain and supply 30 percent of a baby’s daily nutritional requirements.
- The potassium in the Yelakki banana helps to prevent strokes, atherosclerosis, and heart attacks.
Out of stock
- Yelakki bananas’ high fibre content can aid in promoting a healthy digestive system and lowering the risk of constipation.
- Heart health: Yelakki bananas’ high potassium content may lower blood pressure and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Mood and energy: Yelakki bananas’ vitamin B6 content may enhance positive moods and high levels of energy by encouraging the synthesis of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that controls mood and sleep.
Yelakki bananas are a good source of vitamin A, which is necessary for clear vision and good eye health. Vitamin A improves healthy vision and aids with eye protection.
Yelakki bananas are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is essential for a strong immune system. White blood cells, which are in charge of warding off illnesses and infections, are produced more readily with the assistance of vitamin C.
To Know more ,Click Varieties of banana