Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
Papaya is the fruit of the Carica papaya plant. This is a seasonal fruit.
- Papayas are also high in carotenoids, which are beneficial antioxidants, particularly lycopene.
- The papaya is a tropical fruit abundant in vitamins C and A, fiber, and beneficial plant components. It also contains papain, an enzyme that is used to tenderize meat.
- Papaya’s antioxidants may protect your heart and boost the benefits of “good” HDL cholesterol
Out of stock
- It includes enzymes that help digestion, notably the breakdown of protein, such as papain and chymopapain. Also, it might aid in reducing the signs and symptoms of digestive issues like bloating, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Vitamin C, which is crucial for a strong immune system, is abundant in papaya. Other antioxidants in it help guard against cellular damage and strengthen the immune system.
- Vitamin A and papain, which are found in papaya, aid to promote healthy skin by accelerating cell renewal and exfoliation. Also, it might lessen the redness and swelling brought on by skin diseases including eczema and acne.
- Papaya is a heart-healthy food since it is low in calories and high in fibre. Potassium, which is also present, can assist in lowering blood pressure and lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Papaya contains a number of anti-inflammatory substances, such as papain and chymopapain. These substances could aid in reducing the body’s overall inflammation, which is linked to many chronic disorders.
- According to certain studies, papaya may possess anti-cancer capabilities. Lycopene and beta-carotene, two substances found in the fruit, have been demonstrated to lower the chance of developing some types of cancer.