Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
₹399.00 – ₹1,899.00
Earn 4 - 19 points upon purchasing this product.
Groundnut oil has a high smoking point. So it does not usually generate harmful substances when heated at a lower temperature.
- Groundnut oil also has phytochemicals and vitamin E, both of which are natural antioxidants. These antioxidants help reduce inflammation and provide other additional benefits as they act against free radicals.
- It helps in the maintenance of good skin health because of Vitamin E and also aids in making us appear young and healthy.
- It slows the progression of cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Wood-pressed groundnut oil is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, it lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It also includes resveratrol, a potent antioxidant that can help protect the heart.
- This oil is high in minerals such as vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc. These nutrients can help boost the immune system, improve skin health, and promote healthy cell activity.
- This may help lower inflammation in the body and protect against chronic diseases like arthritis and cancer.
- This oil is high in fiber, which aids digestion.
- According to research, consuming this oil on a regular basis may help lessen the risk of certain types of cancer.
Cold-pressed or wood-pressed oils are therefore healthier than processed oils. Some of the benefits of these oils include being the best for your skin, promoting healthy skin, and preventing aging. It is an effective treatment for heart disease and diabetes
Wood-pressed groundnut oil has health benefits, but due to its high calorie level, it should be consumed in moderation.
Those with peanut allergies should also avoid this oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.