Honey Soaked Dried Banana
₹80.00 – ₹274.00
Earn 1 - 3 point upon purchasing this product.
Red bananas are a category of banana types with a reddish-purple skin colour. They’re also softer and sweeter than yellow Cavendish types, with a raspberry flavour in some and an earthy flavour in others.
This one is unique because the red banana is organically cultivated on our farm and then dried in a solar dryer before being treated in honey.
- Potassium-rich, it aids in the regulation of blood circulation.
- Vitamin B6 is abundant in red bananas, which helps to strengthen your immune system.
Alternate Snacks Honey Dried Red Banana:
- Slice ripe red bananas into thin pieces and dry them in a dehydrator or oven until they become crisp.
- After drying, you coat the slices with a mixture of honey and water and let them sit until the honey dries and hardens.
- Provide a natural source of energy and are high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making them a healthy and delicious alternative to processed snacks.
Health benefits of alternate snacks Honey Dried Red Banana
- High in Nutrients: Red bananas are an excellent source of fibre, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. The nutrients are concentrated when the bananas are dried, increasing their nutrient density.
- Red bananas are a good source of dietary fibre, which can improve digestive health and ward off constipation.
- Energy Booster: Red bananas that have been dried with honey are a good source of natural sugars, which gives them a good amount of energy.
- The natural sugars in the honey and bananas can provide you a fast boost of energy to go through the rest of the day.
Watch here for various bananas grown in our farm
Click here to see process of making Honey soaked dried Red banana
50gm, 100gm, 200gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.