₹90.00 – ₹160.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
Hing is also known as Asafetida.
- It is known for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
- Hing powder can be used to combat flatulence.
- Their antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties are a great solution to your digestive problems.
The purpose of adding wheat flour to the hing powder is to reduce its strong, pungent aroma and make it milder and easier to use.
It can vary depending on the recipe and personal taste preferences.
How do you consume hing powder?
To treat digestive issues and promote weight reduction, all you need to do is mix half a teaspoon of hing powder with warm water and drink it first thing in the morning.
What is another name for hing?
The word for asafetida in Hindi is hing or heeng (sometimes spelled asafoetida).
How is hing made?
Stem and root sap are dried and utilized to make a gum that resembles resin, which is then consumed as a spice. Freshly applied resin has a grayish-white hue, but it dries to a dark amber.
Uses of asafoetida:
- It can help to relieve flatulence, bloating, and constipation. Asafoetida has carminative properties, which means that it helps to expel gas from the intestines.
- Anti-inflammatory: Asafoetida has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it beneficial for reducing inflammation in the body.
- Antimicrobial: Asafoetida has antimicrobial properties, which means that it can help to fight off harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Blood sugar regulation: Asafoetida has been shown to have blood sugar-lowering effects, which makes it beneficial for people with diabetes. It can help to regulate insulin levels and improve glucose tolerance.
- It has antispasmodic properties, which help to relax the muscles and relieve pain.
Best Organic Online Bangalore More products are available in Kaadu Organics
Click here. Hing Blocks and Powder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.