Honey from Hills
₹425.00 – ₹645.00
Earn 4 - 6 points upon purchasing this product.
Honey is an immune system booster and a memory booster. A natural sweetener used as a sugar substitute
It also aids in blood sugar regulation, weight loss management, and cough and cold relief.
Presenting the purest form of honey collected and composited by bees from herbal plants and trees on the hills, which has many benefits such as increasing immunity, controlling fat, and inducing good sleep.
- Wild honey relieves coughs and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- Honey contains a high concentration of vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. All of this is essential for the body, and honey also has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Honey promotes digestive health, fights indigestion, boosts the immune system, and protects the body from conditions such as heart disease and cancer.
- Wild honey is extremely beneficial to the skin. From acne treatment to anti-aging, there is something for everyone.
Honey from the Hills:
- Including antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics, in addition to its delightful flavour.
- It is commonly used as a natural sweetener.
- Added to a wide range of foods and beverages, as well as employed in baking products and sauce recipes.
- Can help soothe sore throats and relieve coughs.
- Boost the immune system, making it a popular choice for athletes and those who lead an active lifestyle.
- It has a low glycemic index, is slowly absorbed into the bloodstream, and does not cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels.
- This makes it a good alternative to sugar for people with diabetes or those looking to manage their blood sugar levels.
Honey adulteration is the process of adding other substances to honey, such as sugar syrups or high fructose corn syrup, to increase the quantity of honey and reduce production costs. This can result in a lower quality product that is less nutritious and has a lower flavor profile.
Honey adulteration can also involve heating or filtering the honey, which can destroy or remove some of the natural enzymes, antioxidants, and nutrients that are present in raw honey. This can further decrease the quality and nutritional value of the honey
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.