Navara Rice Flakes /Aval/ Poha
₹85.00 – ₹159.00
Earn 1 - 2 point upon purchasing this product.
Navara rice flake, also known as poha / aval, is a gluten-free ingredient. It can be consumed by those who are allergic to wheat products. It brings down both the benefits of Navara rice and rice flakes. It has iron, vitamin B, carbohydrates, and proteins from this mix.
- It will keep you supplied with energy, and it will stave off hunger cravings.
- When a person is down with an upset tummy or fever, a remarkable home remedy option is to immerse some rice flakes in a bowl containing cold water, which is then flavored with salt, sugar, lime juice, and a pinch of black pepper.
- It is a good source of instant energy as it is rice-based.
- Peanuts are usually added to poha preparation, and peanuts are a good source of antioxidants and protein, making poha heart healthy.
Poha / Aval: Rice that has been flattened and called “Navara” or “Navara aval” or “red rice flakes” is a form of rice that is indigenous to Kerala, India. Because of its healing qualities, navara rice has long been utilised in Ayurveda medicine.
After parboiling the rice, it is shaped into thin flakes to create navara rice flakes. After being sun-dried, the flakes are ready to be added as a simple and quick addition to many different cuisines.
- Nutritious: Rice flakes from Navara are a good source of fibre, protein, and carbs. Iron and calcium are among the vitamins and minerals they also contain.
- Gluten-free: Because Navara rice flakes are naturally free of the protein gluten, they are a healthy choice for anyone with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Low Glycemic Index: Because Navara rice flakes have a low glycemic index, their consumption won’t result in a sharp rise in blood sugar levels. They are thus a fantastic choice for diabetics or anyone else trying to keep their blood sugar levels stable.
- Promotes digestion: Because they are simple to digest, navara rice flakes can aid in the support of good digestive health.
- Rice flakes from Navara are a flexible element that can be utilised in a variety of cuisines,
Here are some Navara rice flakes recipes that you can try:
- Navara Rice Flakes Porridge
- Navara Rice Flakes Upma
- Navara Rice Flakes Kheer
Click here for Recipe Video: Poha / Aval
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.