Palm Jaggery Small
₹185.00 – ₹590.00
Earn 2 - 6 points upon purchasing this product.
These are made from palm tree extracts. This palm jaggery is of premium quality and comes from Getticheviyu village, hence its dark yellow color. It has cooling effects. Palm jaggery has a lower glycemic index compared to white sugar.
- It cleanses the stomach and facilitates bowel movements.
- It produces endorphins, which help to relieve mood swings and period discomfort.
- Palm jaggery, which contains composite carbs, aids digestion more than normal sugar. A small piece of jaggery can keep you energetic throughout the day.
A natural sweetener known as palm jaggery is created from the sap of different palm species, including the date palm and coconut palm.
Palm Jaggery has been used for generations as a traditional sweetener and is frequently used in South Asian cuisine.
- A good source of iron, magnesium, and potassium, as well as other vital vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in antioxidants that strengthen the immune system and guard against infections.
- It is renowned for its therapeutic qualities ,assist in the relief of respiratory issues like asthma, coughs, and colds.
Natural enzymes included in it help with digestion and support a healthy digestive system.Anti-inflammatory qualities that may help lessen bodily inflammation and shield against chronic illnesses.
Is palm jaggery preferable to regular sugar?
On the other hand, palm jaggery is not only rich in vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium, iron, and folate, but it also has the lowest glycemic index and has been shown to be a successful treatment for cough and cold. Compared to sugarcane jaggery, it is considerably healthier, but in order to profit from it, you must use moderation when consuming it.
250gm, 500gm, 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.