Earn 2 points upon purchasing this product.
Red bananas are a category of banana types with a reddish-purple skin color. They’re also softer and sweeter than yellow Cavendish types, with a raspberry flavor in some and an earthy flavor in others.
- Red bananas include two carotenoids, lutein and beta-carotene, which promote eye health.
- Red bananas are high in vitamin B6, which helps to enhance your immune system.
- They’re high in potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, as well as a good source of fibre
Out of stock
- Red bananas are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, and dietary fibre.
- By encouraging regularity and easing constipation, the high fibre content of red bananas may assist enhance digestive health.
- It lower glycemic index than other fruits, which means that they can aid in controlling blood sugar levels and preventing insulin surges.
- Red banana vitamin C content may help strengthen the immune system and defend against illnesses.
- Red bananas’ potassium concentration can assist lower blood pressure, which may help minimise the risk of heart disease and therefore help improve heart health.