Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
Cinnamon is made by cutting the stem of the cinnamon tree. The inner bark is then extracted, and the woody parts are removed. When it dries, it forms strips that roll into rolls, known as cinnamon sticks.
- Cinnamon helps to get rid of acne and pimples on the face and body.
- The use of organic cinnamon powder can significantly reduce insulin resistance and prevent type II diabetes.
- The antibacterial effects of cinnamon may also help prevent tooth decay and reduce bad breath.
- Rich in antioxidants, cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
20 in stock
Cinnamon, also known as Ceylon cinnamon or “true” cinnamon, is a spice that comes from the inner bark of trees in the Cinnamomum genus.
Harvested by cutting branches from the trees and stripping off the inner bark.
The bark is then dried and rolled into cinnamon sticks or ground into a fine powder.
- The presence of chemicals in wild cinnamon that have been demonstrated to have anti-inflammatory properties in the body can aid in the reduction of pain and inflammation.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body against damage from free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer and heart disease.
- It may help lower cholesterol levels, which may help minimise the risk of heart disease
- It may be helpful for both preventing and treating infections due to its natural antibacterial characteristics.
- Memory and attentiveness are two areas of the brain that may help.
Canella, also known as wild cinnamon, is a small to medium-sized, very slow-growing evergreen shrub or tree that grows to a height of 25 to 30 feet. It has a straight trunk that is 8 to 10 inches in diameter.
It has a straight trunk that becomes dense as it ages. The main branches create a compact round-headed top and are thin, horizontal, and spreading.
Watch Kaadu Spices
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.