Thooyamalli Rice (Boiled)
₹799.00 – ₹3,699.00
Earn 1 - 37 point upon purchasing this product.
Thooyamalli means pure (Thooya) and jasmine (Malli). This rice looks more like a jasmine bud, which is the reason for the origin of its name.
Thooyamalli rice strengthens the immune system and nervous system. This rice has natural cleansing characteristics. It aids in strengthening the internal organs. aids in diabetes prevention.
The rice variety thooyamalli is indigenous to Tamil Nadu, India. It is a short-grain rice that is renowned for both its flavor and aroma. Thooyamalli rice, boiled online, is recommended as an alternate to both white ponni and Sorna masuri rice, which are widely consumed in Tamil Nadu.
In general, thooyamalli rice is grown in the fertile plains of the Cauvery River basin in Tamil Nadu, India. It’s a long-standing, traditional rice variety that has contributed significantly to the region’s culinary heritage.
Botanical name for rice:
The genus Jasminum belongs to the family Oleaceae and order Oleales
Boiled rice vs raw rice
Benefits of boiled rice or parboiled rice
- Potassium, iron, calcium, and B vitamins are among the many vitamins and minerals it contains in plenty.
- Its high fiber content helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Rice from Thooyamalli is a healthy option for your heart.
- Boiled Thooyamalli rice is a versatile ingredient that may be used to make many different dishes. Along with the more conventional biryanis, pulaos, and other rice-based cuisines, it can be used to make rice-based desserts such as rice pudding and sweet rice cakes.
- Both rice are short-grain varieties, and when it boils, the little, plump grains get a little sticky. Because of this, it’s ideal for cooking, particularly sushi, porridge, and rice pudding.
- Thooyamalli rice online is high in carbohydrates, fiber, and protein. Additionally, it has elements like potassium, iron, and vitamin B6 that are essential for good health.
Nutrient in rice:
Benefits of rice
1. Keeps the skin free from wrinkling and keeps it hale and healthy
2. Strengthening internal organs and nerves
3. As it has a lower glycemic index than many rice counterparts, it is also suitable for diabetic people.
Check out here for raw Thooyamalli rice: THOOYAMALLI RICE RAW
A note on THOOYAMALLI RICE
Watch our recipe video:
1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 26kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.