Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
- Barnyard millets are high in fiber content, phosphorous, and calcium.
- Barnyard has a low glycemic index and thus helps with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease with regular intake of this millet.
- Barnyard, Kuthiraivali, and Sanwa have good source of Iron
- It is a gluten-free food with low calories and rich fiber content.
10 in stock
The nutrient-dense grain known as barnyard millet, or Kuthiraivali in Tamil, is free of gluten and high in protein, fiber, and other necessary nutrients.
- A good source of dietary fiber, which helps in maintaining digestive health and prevents constipation,
- It is gluten-free, making it an ideal grain for people who are sensitive to gluten.
- Protein, which is crucial for both tissue growth and repair, is abundant in barnyard millet.
- Magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium are crucial elements that the body needs in order to operate properly.
- It is a grain that is perfect for those trying to reduce weight because it is low in fat.
- Antioxidants, included, aid in lowering bodily inflammation and avoiding chronic illnesses
- Rinse the Barnyard Millet and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, and let them splutter.
- Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger, and curry leaves. Sauté until the onions turn translucent.
- Drain the water from the millet and add it to the pan. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, salt to taste, and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook until the millet is soft and fluffy.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, and serve hot.
To know more, Click the link: https://youtu.be/1YLHf1rMAAs?si=0IphpF1lWbdl2bz1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.